2. Link back to and the person who gave you this award – Helen at Star Wars Here & There (thank you so much! =D)
4. Share your favorite Star Wars picture(s)
Oh, dear, I'm not actually sure when I first saw Star Wars! I think I was about thirteen or fourteen, so maybe four or five years ago? Something like that.
Attack of the Clones (the Spike channel was showing it for their annual Force of July telethon).
My Darth Vader color lightsaber, later replaced by my Anakin Skywalker color-changing 'saber. Ahsoka's got my old one.
I literally have no idea, but I think that the story was so cool, the characters were so realistic, everything about it (well, except for the Force) was so interesting and new. I have always been a Star Trek fan (like, literally since I was about three or four), but Star Wars was something totally unique and different from any other sci-fi story I had ever watched or seen. I guess that's what drew me in and didn't let go.
Well, I had a blog on my online class's Forums site and when I decided to move it to Blogger I started thinking, "Hey, why not stick in a Star Wars component?" So I did, and it's worked out tremendously well!
Attack of the Clones, followed closely by The Empire Strikes Back and A New Hope.
Captain Rex, Boba Fett, and likely every other Jango Fett clone ever to set foot in the galaxy (well, except for Slick, but he's a jerk....)
9. Favourite villian?
Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine are tied for number one, but Darth Maul is also pretty awesome, as is Darth Nihilus.
While there are some episodes that are kind of dumb (then again, name one TV series that doesn't contain one dumb-er episode), the show overall is very good. It's one of my most favorite TV shows, and I am literally dying to see Season 5. Literally!
If I could, I would most definitely be part of the Grand Army of the Republic so I could work with clone troopers, but I would also settle for Mandalorians.
Oh, yes! Actually, I'm waiting for the 501st to get back with me on a few questions I had, and then I'm off to fill out my application! Captain Rex armor, here I come! =D
Unfortunately, no, but both are on my Bucket List!
15. Have you ever met any Star Wars people (actors, George Lucas, John Williams, etc.)?
Not yet, but I hope to someday!
16. Prequel Trilogy or Original Trilogy?
Prequel all the way!
Oh, dear. Can I say Dark Jedi? 'Cause I've got problems with both Jedi and Sith philosophy....
18. Do you read Star Wars Insider Magazine?
19. What is your favourite song/score from any of the six movies?
20. Which character do you most identify with (not who is your favorite; who are you most like)?
21. What is your favorite non-human species in Star Wars?
Twi'Leks are awesome, as are Pureblood Sith (who aren't acutally pureblood, but whatever...), Togrutas, and Gands. I've also started becoming more interested in Yuzhan Vong lately.
22. Do you think Padmé could possibly have been Force-sensitive?
23. Who is your favorite Expanded Universe character?
RC-1207 Sev most definitely! But all of Delta Squad is amazing (better than Omega, imho)!
24. What lightsaber is your favorite?
Probably Zayne Carrick's.
25. Do you speak/read/write any Star Wars languages (Basic, Huttese, Mando'a, etc.)?
Well, I definitely speak Basic (I'm still working on the Aurebesh, though). I can also speak some Mando'a and a little Huttese. Though most of what I can say in Mando'a are words I wouldn't ever say... I can swear fluently in Mando'a but I can't ask where the bathroom is. How does that work?? =D
26. Which lightsaber duel from the movies is your favorite?
Hmmm, probably Yoda vs. Count Dooku, but I'm not sure...
27. What creature is your favorite?
28. Which is your favorite costume?
I love clone and Mandalorian armor, but I would probably wear most of Padme's outfits (even the ones that look rather ridiculous).
29. What is your favorite Star Wars quote?
Oh, dear. Probably "Luke, I am you father," despite the fact that it's so cliche.
Oh, and also Luke's reply of "NOOOOOOOOOO!" Classic. *nods*
30. What is on your Star Wars wish list?
- Go to all of the subsequent Star Wars Celebrations
- Go to Rancho Obi-Wan
- Join the 501st Legion
- Finish my Captain Rex costume for the 501st (which I haven't started yet...)
- Have a Star Wars movie marathon
- Meet Daniel Logan
- Meet George Lucas
- Meet and marry a guy who's a strong Christian and who is just as crazy about Star Wars as I am (wow, that really cuts down the playing field.... lol! XD)
- Add Star Wars clothes to my wardrobe (can you believe that I have nothing SW-y to wear??!!)
- (And this is purely wishful thinking on my part, buuuut) Maybe being able to work on the Star Wars: Underworld TV show or on the new Star Wars trilogy. That. Would. Be. So. EPIC!!!
And for some of my favorite pictures.....