Saturday, July 28, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Arda at In Western Lands has given me the Versatile Blogger Award!


Thank you so much, Arda! I really appreciate it! =D

And now I have to post seven random things about myself. So, without further ado.......

1. I'm playing an RPG, and my character's stats are not so hot. 5 Charisma. Bleh.... >.<
2. I laugh almost all the time. Literally.
3. I'm trying to figure out how to make clone armor so I can join the 501st Legion.
4. I don't like coffee. At all. Period. Exclamation point.
5. I like the Winter Olympics better than the Summer ones.
6. All of my invisible friends are clone troopers. Captain Rex is sitting next to me right now. He's saying "hi." lol! =D
7. I. Absolutely. Hate. Bugs. Ughhhhhh.... *shudders convulsively*

I give this award to:

Aayla Rain
Misty Kasumi
Robyn
Raymond Mendiola IV


Thanks, again, Arda! =D




 - Edessa, signing off


8 comments:

  1. Cool facts! I too hate coffee and bugs. :) Thanks for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hates bugs but loves coffee*

    *jedi mind trick* You WILL like coffee. Period. Exclamation point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Jedi Mind Trick* I will not like coffee. Ever. Period. Exclamation point. hehehehe! XD

      Delete
  3. i agree the winter is better than the summer. i so honored to be awarded by a jedi. what an honor. LOL. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate coffee and bugs too :D and I laugh a lot, but not all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome! :) Ooh, good luck with your armor, that would be cool! And I'm with you on the bugs. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. And "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all" (Thumper from "Bambi"). Other than that, all comments, suggestions, requests, questions, concerns, and compliments are more than welcome!

Post away! :D