1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award: Thank you so much, Solace Utara! I really appreciate it! =D And all of you guys should go check out Solace's blog, Prophets of the Force. She's a great blogger! =D
2) Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped into your head and why you continue it: I got the idea to start my own blog from Savanna at Pandas, Lightsabers, and Cameras. I found her blog one day while messing around on the Internet, and I instantly loved it. I started blogging on the vbulletin site at my online school, and a lot of my fellow students liked it. After a while, though, I began toying with the idea of moving my blog on to Blogger and inserting a Star Wars element to it. I finally knuckled down and did it a few months ago, and I am so glad I did.
The main reason why I continue HNED is because of you guys, my Followers. You guys are so encouraging with your comments and, quite frankly, I couldn't ask for greater Followers than you. You guys have been a huge blessing to me! God bless you all! =D
3) Describe a usual day of your life: Pretty much your basic wake up, eat breakfast, change, brush teeth/hair, mess around on my laptop before school, do schoolwork, eat lunch, do more schoolwork, eat dinner, mess around on my laptop, maybe watch a TV show (like Monk), take a bath, eat a snack, write in one of my bazillions of notebooks, go to bed, repeat. But my routine will probably get shaken up a bit when I go to college this fall. =P
4) Best collaboration with a blogger(s): I'd have to say my current collaboration with Robyn at Simply Creative. She's currently redesigning my whole blog, and I'm so excited to be working with her!
5) Worst collaboration with blogger(s): Nothing yet.
6) Explain what having this blog means to you: It means a great deal to me because I get to connect with so many amazing people who share my love of movies, games, and Star Wars. It's so awesome to be able to blog about what I love and then to recieve such great comments and encouragement from people all over the world. It's so much fun to write and know that there are people out there who care about what I say and who will help me in my growth both as a Christian and as a blogger. It's so awesome!
7) Nominate 5 followers for this award: I would like to give this award to...
Thank you, again, for the award, Solace! And I hope you all are having fantastic summers! =D
- Edessa, signing off