Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Frontline Tutorials

I'm the type of person who loves to help people. I'm not completely sure why I'm wired that way, but helping is just something I always look forward to doing.

One of the ways I'm hoping to help is through one of my many side projects, which I'm calling Frontline Tutorials.

I had heard about some video game players who give advice to new players in the form of YouTube videos, and I've wanted to do something like that with Star Wars: The Old Republic. That plan went well by the wayside for quite a while due to the game's subscription price, but since it went Free-to-Play I've decided to finally give it a try.

Enter Frontline Tutorials, my new video series that shows new SWTOR players the ins and outs of playing the game. So far I only have one video, but I'm working on the second  (which will be about character creation) and I have quite a bit of video footage to do many more.

If you'd like to take a look at it, the site's address is http://frontlinetutorials.weebly.com/. I hope you guys enjoy it!


Oh, and a quick update on my Hobbit review... sorry I got a little behind on that. I'm having a little problem organizing the script because there's just so much to talk about, but I will get that done and posted ASAP. Thank you for your patience! =D




 - Edessa, signing off

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I knew most of the lingo except toons, never heard of that until now. I did not know about lights, that was very helpful. =) Looking forward to more videos and the Hobbit podcast.
    If anyone else is reading this comment wants to add me as a friend my character's name is "JamesStarslayer".

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was BATMAN! to-ta-lee! <3 the idea! if i played SWTOR,it would be my new fav site! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. And "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all" (Thumper from "Bambi"). Other than that, all comments, suggestions, requests, questions, concerns, and compliments are more than welcome!

Post away! :D