Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Holocron Episode

Y'know, I didn't know that homework was carnivorous but, apparently, it is. At least, that's the only way I can explain why my life was eaten up for the past two weeks.

Well, I'm gonna start scheduling a block of time each day to blog so my homework (hopefully) won't be able to eat my life again. I get the feeling that my planner is going to be one of my best friends this semester. =)

So while I wrestle with my planner, I thought I'd draw your attention to the newest Holocron episode. This  one is a little different than what I usually do, but I was so tired on Saturday that I just needed to watch a movie. That movie turned out to be Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins, and I decided, "Hey, why don't I do something weird and do an audio commentary to this movie?"

And that's what I did. I watched Batman Begins on my laptop and simultaneously recorded me talking about, well, everything about it. This episode, like the last one about The Hobbit, is me completely unscripted and also in a more random/crazy mood than I was when I recorded the previous episode. So if you feel the need to watch a movie this weekend, maybe this will be your excuse to pull out Batman Begins? =)

http://holocroncast.blogspot.com/2013/01/season-1-episode-6-batman-begins.html

I had a lot of fun doing the commentary, and I'd like to know if you guys would like me to do more of this type of stuff. Don't worry, I won't be hurt if you want me to just stop while I'm ahead. But if you guys would like me to do commentaries to other movies, then I'm definitely up for it if you all are!

Well, that's all I've got right now. Concerning the latest news that J.J. Abrams will be directing the new Star Wars movie...I need to do more research into Mr. Abrams so I can accurately decide whether or not I think that's a good idea. For the record at the moment, I think it's a good idea, but I feel like I need to find out more about him before I start giving a solid, concrete opinion. So, yeah. I'll get back with you guys about that one.

Now if you'll excuse me, my planner and I need to conquer the world... or a pile of homework, at least. I hope you guys have a great rest of the week! God bless!




 - Edessa, signing off


2 comments:

  1. Carnivorous homework! XD HA! LOL! gonna hafta tell mom that and see if she'll let me out of school!

    Now, then, two hours of hearing my older sis talk. Greeeaaat.....=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. J. Abrams is great from what I've heard. However, he also did Star Trek, so I wonder if he is the first to attempt a true reconciliation between Trekkies and Star Wars fans.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. And "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all" (Thumper from "Bambi"). Other than that, all comments, suggestions, requests, questions, concerns, and compliments are more than welcome!

Post away! :D