Tuesday, July 24, 2012

To My Amazing Followers...

It's really weird for me to think that HNED has been around for a little over three months already because, honestly, it feels like I've been doing this for so much longer than that. I've always loved writing, but there's something about blogging that is just so unique, so special.

And that special, unique something that has made my blogging experience such a blessing has been all of you. My Followers. The best group of fanguys and fangirls in the whole world! You guys are seriously so amazing! Each and every last one of your comments make my day, and I just love sitting down and writing for you.

So, as a little thank you to all of you for being the very best Followers a girl could ever want, I'd like to give you all the HNED Best Follower award.




You are all so very awesome and extremely special to me, and I feel so blessed that you let me - a girl you've never even met face-to-face - be a small part of your day. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the year and thank you, again, for just being you. God bless you!




 - Edessa, signing off


10 comments:

  1. LOVE YA, 2! HONESTLY, IT'S MY HONOR TO FOLLOW TO YOU. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and love ya! :) This blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, great, informative, blogs definitely deserve to be followed and read. :D Thanks for the award, I will try to post it some this week.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so very welcome, guys! You all totally deserve it! *hugs!* =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your blog! I am SO happy for it! I remember the day I was randomly flipping through blogs and I someone I follow also follows you and I LOVED your picture so I clicked on it....life.changed.
    Thank you for everything you write! Its amazing and I love reading them! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just like to say you're an amazing blogger!

    Seriously, this place has everything I look for in a blog...great Christian insights, news on the latest videogames and movies, plus a star wars theme. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Edessa! You are awesome, and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read your blog...do I count for the award? :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. And "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all" (Thumper from "Bambi"). Other than that, all comments, suggestions, requests, questions, concerns, and compliments are more than welcome!

Post away! :D