Friday, June 15, 2012

Just A Quick Notice

Hey, guys!

So the reason why I haven't been posting lately is because my family and I are getting ready to go on vacation. We'll be leaving Saturday for TN, so I probably won't be able to post until Monday (though I may manage to squeeze in a post on Sunday).

But even though I will be on vacation for a month, I won't be taking a vacation from either one of my blogs. So stay tuned as I transition my HP laptop over to TN because I'm gonna keep on posting. =D




 - Edessa, signing off

5 comments:

  1. Have fun!!! :D May the Force be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! =D We made it safely and are having a lot of fun so far. I hope you guys all have awesome vacations, too! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it clean. And "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all" (Thumper from "Bambi"). Other than that, all comments, suggestions, requests, questions, concerns, and compliments are more than welcome!

Post away! :D