Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome to the Hub!

Welcome to the HoloNet Entertainment Daily hub! I am Edessa, and I will be your blogger from here on out!

This blog will cover three basic topics:

  • Upcoming Movies
  • Upcoming Video Games
  • Star Wars

Concerning the first two topics, I (personally) love learning about movies and video games long before they are released. In my experience with a similar blog, a lot of other people like to know about upcoming films and games as well. So every Wednesday I will be posting about one or more upcoming movies (some of which are so new they're still in the Development phase), and I will do the same thing on Thursdays with video games.

Now about Star Wars. You, reader, are looking at one of the biggest Star Wars geeks on the planet.

Seriously.

I talk about Star Wars. All. The. Time. I watch the movies so many times that I can actually quote many of the lines. I read Star Wars novels. Wookieepedia is my best inanimate friend. I dress up as Star Wars characters for Halloween. I watch The Clone Wars every week.....

.....In everyday terms, I am a geek. A die-hard.

And I love it! :D



So if films, video games, and Star Wars are all loves of yours, then please join me in the HoloNet Entertainment Daily hub and let the geekness flow! :D



 - Edessa, signing off


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it clean. And "if you can't say somethin' nice, don't say nothin' at all" (Thumper from "Bambi"). Other than that, all comments, suggestions, requests, questions, concerns, and compliments are more than welcome!

Post away! :D